It was...Like a Jam
You know...That kind of white stuff
Jam covered with snow...

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Totally in love


No that's not about guys. It's about shoes and bags!
I noticed that I've become just crazy about shoes! I think that has started after my Carlo Pazolini high boots.
But anyway. I'm in love.
In love with two things: Miu Miu heels and Chanel Coco Cocone bag. First ones I saw in shopping centre for rich guys ( my friend is dressing up there, if only i could afford such clothes..) and second on a web-site.
I wish I could bought them as soon as possible.
I'm simply in ♥




J'adore! Ils sont magnifique est parfe!


And yeah, as I've noticed: in England (pretty expensive country) they cost 13 000 rubles and in Russia they cost 24 000! From what asshole they get this numbers???

2 comments:

Tell me what do you feel..

Related Posts with Thumbnails