It was...Like a Jam
You know...That kind of white stuff
Jam covered with snow...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

View


Starting with school.
Boring.Stupid.Too much homework.
When will they stop?? I'm fed up with this case, but it won't help me. I want my MSU faster.
But there is a bright side! New people, my best friend in one group and guys, who are watching us every break)



Next is a shopping crisis...
September always means a big waste of money. And that September is not an exception...I've got money for a stuff like school, lunch, bus, beauty salon and nooo more...Every time I've got money in my purse they flu away in no time!
Feel like poor...and I'm not. faaar away not!
So the happiest time will be when the October starts...




And last - I think something good is going to happen. Something that will change that way of life. I'm waiting. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what do you feel..

Related Posts with Thumbnails