It was...Like a Jam
You know...That kind of white stuff
Jam covered with snow...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Behind the curtains


Feel like on the scene. But I'm not plaing, I'm just watching it.
Watching a girl, who looks just like me, but not acting like me. That's not who I am!
I just want to step out and scream "I'm not that way!"
But I couldn't...That curtains not letting me go there. I'm trapped. In me. In my deep soul...
That girl is better for someone, but not for closest people.
I want to kill her stupborn and selfish character. I want to ask her why does she doing this, that's not who we are! That's not the way
But I couldn't. She locked me in curtains. And I don't know if I could ever get out. Dissapear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what do you feel..

Related Posts with Thumbnails