It was...Like a Jam
You know...That kind of white stuff
Jam covered with snow...

Friday, September 4, 2009

After break

Oh God...I haven't been here for such a long time!

Well, to start with..In Moscow my blog couldn't work for some reasons. I have called to an Internet company, but they sad they don't know. Well, the thing is - I've done it myself! suck it, bastards!

Next:
My best friend came back and we had a great time)) We also met a national TV star) hah, he was sitting in Starbucks. That was quite funny) especcialy when I came in and he was staring at me)
My bf brought me a watches from Paris! Folli Follie oooh damn I love them soo much! Gorgeous



And the last - school start. I have changed school and now I'm " the new one". Hope that I could survive there! But nooo promises))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what do you feel..

Related Posts with Thumbnails