It was...Like a Jam
You know...That kind of white stuff
Jam covered with snow...

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Remember the time?


Don't know why, I've remembered a beautiful period of my life. A dancing part.

I always enjoy dancing, moving, jumping and other kinds of activity) But that is special. That is a real period of my life when I were a Russian Champion in hip-hop. And with my crew we reached very high results 3d place from 40, 4th from 19 and so on)

That was awwwwsome!!
When you are on a competition or in a battle, dancing freestyle and thinking of anything, just you, your dance, music beat and nothing else!

I miss that time. I gave up dancing beacause of MSU year ago...and because in my club, trainers become deadly shitty - they thought that we should do everything by ourselfs. That was impossible..we had to buy clothes by ourself and it's reeeeeeally expencive, we had to make a dance by ourself, thought of moves and tricks and so on. And trainers doesn't even help us, only sad that we must win!
So we did. Our club become famous because of us. We did it. We won

I love my crew. Love dance
And hope that I could continue it that year..

Funky Killers! - We will hip and hope that fuck out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what do you feel..

Related Posts with Thumbnails