It was...Like a Jam
You know...That kind of white stuff
Jam covered with snow...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Mess


Days are going. There is another week spend. School takes a lot of time.
I fixed my Itunes!xD really happy, I thought it's over for sure.

Have a great timetable to see my friends. I love timetables...because it means that I'm always busy. I love to be busy because I have no time to get bored. That's my philosophy)

I choose another kind of acting. I was such way and I've decided to get back to it. Like Audrey Hepburn said in her movie "Sabrina": now I'm the one he should catch.

I'm shopping a lot. aaah finally. I feel my self so confident and calm when I'm choosing something new. That moment I'm getting away from numerous problems.
Want to be reacher than I'm now...double fealing: I want and at the same time I think I'm not right.

Reading Werber book. He is awesome! Really deep and interesting things are written there. Talented and deepthinking person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what do you feel..

Related Posts with Thumbnails